sunnuntai 10. kesäkuuta 2012

Beautiful day

It's a beautiful day, why should i waste
it by sleeping.
It's a beautiful day, and i can taste
the coffee i'm drinking.

You say i waste my time
like an artist
when i'm taking wine
like a pianist
I'm not sure
if your words are pure,
but today i don't care.

It's good day to do the things
things he often thinks.
I'm not gonna use my time
by watching tv and a crime
as my parents do.

Because it's good day to say
things i never say,
oh this is my way.
 

You may think that iäm grazy,
and a bit hazy,
but i don't mind


Cause someday you'll find
the same thing i found to days ago
i cleaned up my ego
and wakep up to the day.

It's a beautiful day,
good morning sunday,
today i'm happy.
It's a beautiful day,
as they may say,
god bless you puppy.

Well, it's six in the morning,
and i have done nothing
i drink one cup of tea,
and you'll see
This is just me.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti